Good copywriting | The 4 secrets
- Information and interest
A freelance copywriter that brings a winning formula and success
- As a freelance copywriter I look into your product from outside the box and highlight features which you may never have realised were important.
- I present your business with creative, punchy copy which a customer enjoys reading. I inject persuasion.
- As a freelance copywriter this is my skill and creativity.
- The copy I produce talks to the readers not at them.
- It explains the need for your product or service by clearly showing the benefits.
- I avoid clever headlines or obscure messages.
Effective and economic copy needs targeting. You set the objective. My independent copywriting will hit the spot. One of my clients increased business by a massive 1100%.I have been producing copy for over 30 years in Devon, as a freelance copywriter. I originate copy for all sizes of business. My clients are national and international businesses. I work with every size of business from single traders to multi-nationals.
I provide arresting, heavyweight advertisement headlines to capture a customer’s interest and ambition. I produce technical, industrial or consumer brochures for national and international companies that present them in the most attractive way. I create informative leaflets or flyers that tell and show. I produce press stories that editors like and publish. Monthly I produce professional articles for a client.
Let’s talk copywriting – its non-committal and an easy first step »